Thursday 21 April 2016

Getting to know me!

In today's post, I thought I would introduce myself and let you get to know me through various questions off different get to know me tags! 

What is your name and how old are you?
My name is Becky. I'm 17, however, my 18th birthday is a matter of days away (May 9th) and I've never been more excited for a birthday before.

What will this blog be about?
This blog will be mainly beauty and lifestyle as that is what I'm interested in most, but I'm still interested in fashion so be prepared for some more fashion styled post now and then.

What do you plan to do in the future?
I have no idea, there are certain things I wouldn't mind doing but nothing that excites me so much that I want to do for the next 60 years. 

What are you currently doing?
I am an A-level student, but only for the next two months or so, which is a terrifying thought! I do also have two jobs, one in a cafe and the other at Pizza Hut.

What are your hobbies?
I have a strong interest in photography, yet I'm still quite new to it all, so you'll have to bare with me. I also really like blogging. This is only my second post so you may be thinking how can it be a hobby? But I have been blogging for years on multiple blogs. Unfortunately, the only blog posts that still remain is this one and one from 2012/2013 which is extremely embarrassing.

What is your favourite social media platform?
My favourite social media platform is definitely Instagram; I rarely use the others. I try to post to Instagram as much as possible and I definitely am a feed perfectionist. However, my Instagram (bxckymxrris) is looking very sorry for its self right now as I have created a new one to post photos surrounding my blog.

How often do you plan to post?
I am going to aim to post at least one post a week, but hopefully more than that.  

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed! I also hope you learned a little more about me and what this blog will be about!

No comments:

Post a Comment