Wednesday 18 May 2016

Photos from my 18th birthday week!

Today I thought I would share with you some photos from my birthday week. My birthday was on the 9th of May and it was lovely! But also last week it was two of my other friends birthdays so it was a busy week, but here are some of my favourites.












I also got so many lovely presents, which I'm extremely grateful for! So thank you to anyone who got me something or a card I'm extremely thankful and also to anyone who wished me a happy birthday on Instagram! But instead of including all of my presents I thought I'd show you the more makeup and beauty bits!







Thank you for reading this post, hope you enjoyed even though it was most likely boring to most of you! But I think it will be a nice post to look back on in years to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment